Friday, July 2, 2010

Magazine Inspiration - Interiors Magazine

Magazine Inspiration - Interiors Magazine


Magazine Inspiration:  Interiors Magazine
I have some wonderful inspiration to share with you. Featured in the November issue of Interiors magazine is a home located in Portugal. The interior design is by Vera Christo and when you see all the pictures taken by photographer Nicolas Lemonnier, you will understand when I call it a jewel of a home.
Magazine Inspiration: Interiors Magazine


Magazine Inspiration: Interiors Magazine


Rata TengahMagazine Inspiration: Interiors Magazine

I loved the gem-like colors on the silk upholstery and the sense of opulence they conveyed. All those Popsicle shades in just the right dose enliven the dark interior and also increase the glam factor. I don't know if I would duplicate it in my home but I love seeing all the different styles. I am bookmarking this one!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment